What is the USDA Child and Adult Care Food Prgram?
Answer: The CACFP is a federal Program which reimburses public and private daycare providers and centers for creditable meals and snacks served to eligible children and adults in their care.
What is the goal of this program?
Answer: To promote the development of good food habits and nutrition education through a well balanced diet, including a wide variety of approvable foods.
What are Meal Patterns?
1) Breakfast: Milk, fruit and vegetable, juice, grain or bread
2) Lunch/Supper: Milk, meat or meat alternate, fruit or vegetable (2 servings), grain or bread
3) Snack: Serve 2 of the 4 components: Milk, meat or meat alternate, fruit or vegetable, grain or bread
What should you expect from our Sponsorship?
1) Professional, personalized one-on-one in home or center training
2) Group training seminars and workships on child care issues
3) Dependable reimbursement each month
4) Receive a useful handbook guide to approvable food
5) Direct Deposit of reimbursements
6) Aids to assist you with meal patterns and menus
7) Newletters and Program updates
8) Friendly, courteous staff visits to your facility to discuss your goals, needs, and progress.
TKT provides all services in accordance with Federal Law and USDA policy, this institution is prohibited from discriminating on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age or disability.